This service is available until January 31, 2023 (the “Service End Date”) for 8,800 Japanese Yen (one lump-sum payment). Please read these terms before using the Service.
In order for users in the Service area (the “User”) to use Tite Kubo Official Fan Club “Klub Outside” (the “Service”) provided by Sony Music Solutions Inc. (the “Company”) (email:[email protected]
If the User is a minor in the country, state or region in which the Service is used, the User’s parent or guardian must first consent to these Terms on behalf of the User and authorize the User’s use of the Service, in accordance with the laws of such country, state or region, before the User can use the Service. The Service is not intended for children under the age of 14 years; therefore, children under the age of 14 years should not use the Service.
(1) The Service is available until January 31, 2023, regardless of the time of application.
(2) Any dispute concerning the contents of these Terms will be interpreted in the User’s favor.
(3) The names, prices, contents, standards, specifications, and other related information of the items listed on the items transaction page are part of the Usage Contract.
(4) The Company and the User agree to use electronic documentation as a means of expressing intentions.
(5) Before entering into a contract with a User, the Company will display the type, quantity, price, and other important information of the item on the screen, and will perform the contract based on the information that is confirmed.
(6) The Company will ensure the security of the computer systems that will be used in transactions with Users as is generally expected.
(7) All rights, including copyrights, in relation to the Service belong to the Company or their rightful owners. The formation of the Usage Contract does not mean that the User is licensed to use any rights, including copyrights, in relation to the Service.
(8) The User may not reprint, reproduce, modify, store or forward the contents of the Service without the Company’s permission. The use of the Service for any purpose other than personal enjoyment (including commercial and business purposes) is not permitted.
(9) If the User is a minor and a parent or guardian has not consented to the User’s use of the Service, if the User uses another person’s name, if the User has violated these Terms or any applicable laws and regulations; or if the Company otherwise determines that the User has engaged in or is likely to engage in any other inappropriate act equivalent thereto, the Company may decline the User’s use of the Service, and, in such instance, will not issue the User any refund to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
(10) Regardless of the time of application, the Service will be available from the application date until the Service End Date (January 31, 2023). Payment of the fee is in one lump-sum (not calculated on a daily or monthly basis).
(11) Cancellations and refunds are accepted only within seven (7) days of admission. However, if the User has used any part of the Service (including access to web contents such as Q&A, Deskside, Gallery, Play List, Daily Quiz, Wallpaper, newsletters, illustrations, movies, photos, and words), a request for a refund will not be accepted. A User who wished to receive the membership benefit will need to return the membership benefit in order to get a refund. After seven (7) days pass from the User’s admission, no refund shall be made for any withdrawal during the period of use due to personal reasons or if the Company cancels the Usage Contract for reasons attributable to the User. If the User withdraws or cancels the membership, the User will no longer be able to use the Service from that time, and provision (10) will not apply.
(12) Payment of the fee shall be made by credit card.
(13) To use the Service, the User will incur communication charges in addition to the Service usage fee. In addition, consumption taxes (VAT, GST, Sales Tax, etc.) and customs duties may be imposed in each country, state or region. There will be a separate delivery fee for the membership benefit and the special benefit newsletter.
(14) The User shall not threaten, restrict or interfere with the rights of the Company or other third parties in connection with the Service, nor engage in any act that is likely to do so or is otherwise considered by the Company to be equally inappropriate thereto.
(15) The Company may terminate the provision of the Service or terminate the Usage Contract if the User violates these Terms.
(16) If the User terminates the use of the Service, the User shall complete the withdrawal procedures through the User’s own device.
(17) The Company may revise, add or change the Service and these Terms to the extent permitted by applicable laws. The Company shall set a certain advance notice period and obtain the User’s consent to the changed Services or Terms through the confirmation screen before making any revisions, additions or changes to the Services or these Terms that are adverse to the User.
(18) The Company may suspend or terminate the Service to the extent permitted by applicable laws, and, except in the event of an emergency, shall do so by setting a certain advance notice period and notifying the User.
(19) The User may not assign nor cause to be succeeded by a third party, any rights or obligations pertaining to the Usage Contract.
(20) The User may not resell or transfer the right to purchase the tickets, etc., tickets that have been purchased and received, limited edition goods or membership benefits, etc., that are obtained through the use of the Service to a third party for commercial purposes.
(21) The User shall properly manage the login ID and password required for the use of the Service and shall not disclose them to a third party. If the User confirms that the login ID and password have been used or are likely to be used by a third party without authorization, the User shall immediately contact the Company. The Company will suspend the processing of transactions and use of such account immediately upon receipt of such notice. At the User’s request, the Company will also provide the User with information about the User’s transactions during the period of unauthorized use by third parties.
(22) In the event that a dispute arises between the User and a third party in connection with the User's use of the Service due to an infringement of rights or other reasons, the User shall resolve the dispute at the User’s own expense and responsibility, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
(23) To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company makes no express or implied warranty of any kind with respect to the quality of the Service or any other matter, including, without limitation, the existence or non-existence of bugs, security defects, or infringement of the rights of third parties.
(24) In the event of any damages incurred by the User due to a reason attributable to the Company, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company shall be liable for such damages only up to the amount equivalent to the Service usage fee, unless the damages of the User are due to the Company’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
(26) The number of people who can access and view the Service may be limited depending on the system status, and there may be delays in the delivery of mail services. In addition, delivery may be temporarily suspended due to maintenance. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or other consequences incurred by the User, except where such damages or consequences are attributable to the Company.
(27) The User may use the Service by paying a usage fee of 8,800 Japanese Yen (one lump-sum payment). During the usage period, the User may use the “view the members-only websites,” “receive a membership benefit (only if requested; a separate delivery fee will be charged),” “receive a special benefit newsletter (only if requested; planned for one time during the usage period; a separate delivery fee will be charged),” “special benefits for certain events (the events may not be held),” and “birthday email.”
(28) The Service includes contents that cannot be provided to all Users such as “advance ticket reservation” and “gifts” due to lotteries.
(29) In principle, the contents provided by the Service will be provided in Japanese. Some of contents provided by the Service use automatic translation, but there is no guarantee that the original Japanese contents will always be translated correctly. In addition, the frequency of updates of each content listed on the website is only a guide, and is not a promise to update the contents. The contents may not be updated during the New Year holidays and other national holidays. Also, the notations such as “back number” do not promise to provide all the contents that have been provided in the past.
(30) The Usage Contract shall be governed by the laws of Japan. If any doubt or dispute arises in relation to the Service or the terms relating to the Service between the User and the Company, the User and the Company shall consult with each other in good faith; however, if the matter cannot be resolved, such doubt or dispute shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
(31) In addition to the English version, these Terms may be translated into the language of the Service area. If there is any inconsistency in the meaning or wording between the English version and the translated version, the English version shall prevail.
(32) Even if any provision of these Terms or any part thereof is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected in any way and shall remain in full force and effect.